Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Inspiration



I think I am getting better with the camera. I was working on close ups.
What do you think?
I wanted to get close enough without touching or disturbing the web.

The Garden is so full now and each day something new has popped up, or grown larger.
The snapdragons are lovely. As are the Petunias



Frog castle is for the one caught at Grandma Gobet's house.

The peppers are ready to pick but Jerry won't pick them yet. The cuke is close and the Tomatoes need about 3 more weeks. And the grapes. . .well, they look more plentiful then last year. I just hope they taste as good.







Can't wait till these are ready, Fresh artichokes should be interesting.


Might use this one as a background on some photoshop work.


So I think this camera is working out much better than my Point & Shoot. Both are Canon but this one has so much more to offer. So far it is worth the $350 price tag.

1 comment:

jaci said...

What kind of Canon did you get? I have a Canon Rebel (which is in the other room where Don is napping, so I can't go look to see what model). Still have problems with the focus on things like spiders in spiderwebs, but am getting so much better at it.

The garden looks yummy!!