Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Spy. . .

Finished one project, now onto a new one.
The Steampunk Spy Glasses. . .one is done. Here is the finished Owl with the Snakes on the reverse side. I learned a lot about Polymer clay on this project.

Fresh is better. Blending is fun. And it is darn heavy so watch how much you build up with.

The second Spy Glass is in the oven as I write this, so there may be an addendum to this blog before tomorrow.

Just in case you are confused as to what these are. . . .Think Sherlock Holmes meets Tinkerbell, sorta. When you go hunting for fairies you can't look like a human.




1 comment:

jaci said...

VERY cool. I want to see these in person soonly. Sorry I won't be able to hunt faeries with you this year but I will think about creating my own faerie spy glasses based on these. I may not use polymer clay, tho... ;P