Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Falling

So I took the mail out to the mail box this am. There was fog everywhere and under the mail box was a beautiful spiderweb with dew drops on it. WOW. . .I need a picture of that. Ran back to the house got the camera and knelt in the street to take the pic. . .. along come my younger cat Shadow.
"Mommy. . .whatcha doooin'"
"Go away"
"but whatcha dooin'?"
"GO AWAY in are in the shot"

"NO NO NO . . . . "
She wrapped around the post and her tail went up in the air. . . and tore the beautiful web. Damn

Well, since I am out here I might as well take advantage of the dewdrops. So I went on a foto safari.











My favorite

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I am so jealous of the beautiful, colorful leaves you have...tam juniper just doesn't inspire! LOL! Love the 'gruesome' web you did finally manage to find...

jaci said...

Those are great photos - especially the one of Shadow through the web. Meow!