Monday, November 8, 2010

Creativty drained

It is often the baine of an artist to lose the Creativty trail we may be following.
Such has been the last 3 months since coming back from Germany. My ideas are fleetings and my time is nil. I sew when I have to and veg most of the time.
It feels like a wasteland stretched out in front of me. I am forcing myself to complete small projects that have been hanging on for 2-4 years now.
like these pumpkins. Silly printed blocks that were on clearance some years back. I snagged them and started to embellised them to my style. Now I can stuff them and get stems on them.



One point of fun and pride are the grandsons. The fun of licking the beaters after cookie making. A Chocolate Emery and a Chocolate Josiah, cute memories made with little mess.





And then Kentucky and his goal of making it to his yellow belt in TaeKwando before he is 7 years old. He is almost there. Here he is taking the test for the yellow stripe. Serious and concentrating. He did very well. His natural ability to do sports is evident.




Now back to the needle.

No comments: