Monday, November 15, 2010

Leaf me alone

The household had a bit of a slowdown last week. Both Jerry and I had some medical issues that caused us not be able to complete normal household tasks. Thanks to the kids. . (Tammi & Jenny)I was driven to my appointment andwe got dinner handled on Friday.On Sunday Cameron & kids came over to handle the leaf accumilation issue in the front yard.
I couldn't do the lifting part but I could take pictures. And what fun it was. so many here, but you will enjoy them and there is a need to share with mommy so just sit back and enjoy.







Conflict resolution. . . ."Can I use the leaf Blower Mom?, No you aren't big enough yet."



Don't blow your sister over!









Of course mommy is left to do the trash can duty, the rest of the crew ran inside where Grandpa paid them for picking up leaves.

1 comment:

jaci said...

awwww I love it!!! Such a happy family!

Hope you are feeling better!