Saturday, March 5, 2011

SNOW DAY!

THE LETTER E

Enthusiasm


Bubbly, giggly enthusiasm is contagious. Spread it with abandon. No sanitizer hand gel needed. Show it all day, Show it to everyone. Choose the smallest thing or the grandest thing. BUT show it and share it.
Kentucky got excited because I had a box big enough to make an airplane out of. I really didn’t want the box cut up. But his enthusiasm made me join him as we cut holes and taped wings and spun a propeller. I am glad I joined him in his project. It made a better end to this day.

I took these pictures a few days ago when we had the SNOW DAY. No school so I had to pinch hit for mommy. The desire to make snow angels was so great. Here is Entusiasm at it's best.
Notice anything similar in each picture?

No it's isn't the angel shape in the snow. . . .

No not the hats and gloves. . . . .

Why did they all have thier eyes closed???


Because they were drinking in the delight of a snow day that only a child can relish.

1 comment:

jaci said...

I love Enthusiasm! What fun snow angels, too.